Can the Internet handle Charlie Sheen?

Remember when I said we should sit back, grab some snacks and wait for the storm to hit? Apparently, its #TigerBlood tonight! @CharlieSheen has announced in a series of tweets that he will be live on UStream tonight at 10 Eastern (7 Pacific). All though we can only guess at the contents of Sheen’s Korner, Charlie did mention in one of his tweets that “(2-5) My lawyers asked that I stop talking with the press. So, if it's just me, how upset could they possibly be? #Sheen's-Korner” Well, I’m sure they still won’t be too happy.

Make sure to tune into http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sheen-s-korner tonight for Charlie, raw and uncensored!

1 comment:

Yanique said...

#TigerBlood.
Wish I had read this post earlier...had no idea he did a Ustream lol

Post a Comment